- Have clear, specific, written goals for your business and your life.
- Focus on the 20 % of activities that account for 80% of your results.
- The purpose of your business is to create and serve your customers.
- The easiest way to make more money is to solve more problems.
- Every business should adopt a continuous improvement mindset.
- Focus on generating a steady stream of qualified leads every day.
- You do not have a business until you make your first sale; focus on marketing, so selling becomes easier.
- Manage your cash flow, and or you will be managed by it.
- You should do a profit analysis of every product in your business.
- Focus on creating a visible scorecard and a visible dashboard.
What can you add to this list?
Are you enjoying this blog? Forward to a friend! They can sign up here.